Friday 13 March 2009

Pictures!

Ok I think some long overdue pictures are called for.







This one is what is left of my back garden after a winter of being 'Henryised'! Can you see the track that he has carved into whats left of the lawn, it's more visible down by the oil tank but runs right round the lawn.







Here is Henry looking so good compared to this time last year. He is now literally twice the dog he was after putting on all the weight he lost. He's really confident and I hope very happy and enjoying his life with us here in the hills.






Here's the lovely Molly, I think she could be hinting that it's about time I cleared last years flowers out of the tubs.









Here is an attempt to get all three in the picture at the same time! Goodness knows what Henry is doing!

No comments: