Wednesday 5 November 2008

Ssssshhhhhh...

It's very quiet here. It's half past seven in the morning and I've decided to take action about the constant dog goings on around here.

Henry is in on it too and he came up to get me at 6.50 this morning and we sneaked downstairs without waking Other Half to let Wee Pup outside for a pee. We then gave him his breakfast, took him outside again just in case and then put him back to his bed.

He's still there. And is quiet.

Bliss.

Henry has gone back to bed too (Molly didn't get up) and I'm just checking my emails for work while enjoying the quiet.

Henry and I are thinking about slipping Other Half a sleeping potion to keep him in bed longer so that the house stays nice and quiet without Wee Pup constantly moving and disrupting anything.

2 comments:

MBNAD woman said...

Words of advice to Wee Pup ... make sure they don't do this to you. My MBNAD woman and the Tall One think this is Very Funny. Humph!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3H1QZlct0

Henry the Leaphound said...

Oh no! Hahahaha! I have already wondered about Wee Pup's coat when he gets bigger and the impact it will have on the hoover pipes. There must be a compromising solution out there somewhere!