Friday 26 June 2009

Well Done Henry!

I decided to enter Henry into a local dog show, I had absolutely no idea how we would do but as Henry is such a fun dog I thought it would at least be a good time out with him. And guess what happened?...........


He won Best Lurcher, and came second in Best Rescue and Most Appealing Eyes. I honestly can't believe it, and I certainly can't stop smiling for him. This makes it all worth while and I'm so pleased I have him.

To celebrate Henry did a super fast circuit of the garden with Molly.




On a different note, whilst eating my breakfast this morning, I look out of the window to see this:

Other Half invested in an inflatable hot tub and I think Badge was after a quick dip!





4 comments:

MBNAD woman said...

Lord - how pleased he looks with his rosettes. Well done, Henry, indeed.

And Badger, the self-bathing dog. Love it.

joker the lurcher said...

congratulations! we are off to the dog show tomorrow with joker and dave. paws crossed!

Life With Dogs said...

You should be quite proud. I am not so surprised by the news - Henry is gorgeous!

Tracy x said...

way to go Henry - you are gorgeous x
(as are you Badge x)