Tuesday 5 May 2009

MBNAD Woman tagged me, now I've never been tagged before but here are mine and Henry's replies - hope that is what you are supposed to do.

1. What are your current obsessions? Me: Same, getting more miles to the gallon in my large 4x4, so far by driving like the middle aged person I really am I have acheived 100miles more per tank. Cant work that out in mpg. Henry: Hares. Spending ages looking out the window scouring the landscape for them and barking madly at them when one appears which it always does.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Me;Waterproof windproof weatherproof coat, even in May. Henry: My collar and my harness.

3. Last dream you had?Me: That I was in Kent in the sunshine and waking here to the rain on the roof.....Henry: Hares.

4. Last thing you bought? Me: a bag of coal. Henry: He didn't buy them but it was tripe treats which he loves.

5. What are you listening to? Me and Henry: Radio 4

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? My god/goddess education went amiss somewhere so I don't know.

7. Favourite holiday spots? Me and Henry: Currently the Solway Coast.

8. Reading right now? A Home for Rose about a collie pup in America.

9. Four words to describe yourself. Me: Laughing, smiling, relaxed, slightly, mad. Henry: Mad, Fast, Funny, Lovely.

10. Guilty pleasure?Me:The Archers. Henry: Stealing food and not getting caught by Other Half, laying on the bed when Other Half has gone to work.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?Me: Watching Henry and Spending time with my parents. Henry: Life

12. Favourite spring thing to do?Me: Walk the dogs in the countryside in the still, warm air, looking out for the first swallows Henry: Look out for Hares

13. Planning to travel to next?Me: Nowhere cos of my knee Henry: Up the track to look for hares

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?Me: Truffle oil at work mmmmm Henry: Stolen butter tub, it was so good he got it all over his head.

15. When did you last get tipsy?Boringly I can't remember, dosen't mean I've not drunk though, it's just the age switch that comes on to tell me I've had enough (this dosen't work under the age of 35) Henry: Hopefully not tipsy but he does always have a tipple of beer or wine whenever I do.

16. Favourite ever film? Madness of King George for the beautiful bell ringing scene.

17. Care to share some wisdom?Wisdom?Me and Henry: Smile, look up and always be optomistic.

18. Song you can't get out of your head?Me: Neopolitan Dreams (Surf advert)its happy and nice and I downloaded it onto my phone.

19. Thing you are looking forward to?Me: Sunshine, gardening, family and friends visiting, lazing with my dogs. Henry: the first hare of the day, breakfast time, dinner time, walkies time, laying on the bed after Other half has gone to work.

20 If money were no object, where would you choose to live?Here, or here further up in the Highlands.

As you can probably tell, I'm quite a happy optomistic, smiley soul, ready to laugh at the first funny thing. Henry and I go together rather well I think.

3 comments:

MBNAD woman said...

Your goddess nomination: Elpis. She was trapped in a jar by Zeus along with other spirits. Pandora was supposed to look after the jar and when she messed up this simple task, Elpis was left behind to bring hope to the world. I reckon you did a pretty good job of that taking on Henry, Badger and Molly. And staying cheerful. So there you go :-)

MBNAD woman said...

So I'm having my lunch and surfing a bit. Somehow I end up back at www.dogsblog.com which is where I first saw the info about Spot. Today they have the following specimen:

"Womble is a Lurcher who came to us recently from a stray pound environment after his time was up. He is around 7-9 months old and is a typical high energy but not overly bright Saluki cross Collie boy."

Saluki x collie. Omigod. Very handsome little boy though.

Henry the Leaphound said...

What a beautiful dog! Even Other Half said he was very handsome. Oddly he also does that standing up thing that Henry does, he was doing it this morning while asking for his breakfast.

Thank you for christening me Elpis, I'm sure Henry Molly and Badger will agree with you, especially about the staying cheerful.x