Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow Dogs Again

I really must get the batteries sorted out and charged in my camera as I missed a brilliant picture yesterday.

I let the dogs out into the snow which they all absolutely love and Molly decided to sit in it which is very strange but it's what she does, and sometimes she lays down in it, odd for a dog with very thin fur but she likes it, maybe there is a dog expert out there who could explain it.

I then went indoors and after a couple of minutes I looked out of the door as I heard Henry barking madly and Badger barking back at him. Well, you would honestly never believe what I saw, Henry was on the trampoline actually bouncing around in the snow on it with Badger underneath trying to bite Henry every time the trampoline stretched down! Both were barking like mad and it really seemed like they were smiling and laughing!

Who on earth would have thought that a dog would go on a trampoline, let alone bounce about on it?

1 comment:

MBNAD woman said...

Henry and Wee Pup ...
You have left me with a lovely image of two playful boys. I passed on the story to my daughter last night and she's was left in a heap of giggles too.
It shows how happy the boys are with you.
MBNAD woman x